Sunday, 25 September 2011

Better You- David Choi



Reviewed By DJ Dave from Komodo Music

I came across David Choi when looking for 'different' bridal waltz song for my main website blog. (Which if you want to check out, click HERE) I instantly liked his sound and featured him with alot of my clients making comment on how cool this guy was.

Now he as gone and done it again with a new release from his upcoming album "By My Side".

The song 'Better You' has that chill out feel that I love; using acoustic guitar and an amazing voice that sweeps me away to my 'Happy Place'.

It only goes for 1:55 and I do feel that he could have added a few more lines to make it longer and it wouldn't have lost any of the effect, but this short little pick me up is fun and catchy and I feel the world is a little better with playing.

Reminding me of a Jack Johnson, mixed with Joshua Rudin, sprinkled with Pete Murray and stirred with a secret spice; the end result is an artist who you should not only check out, but MUST buy his album when it becomes available!

DJ Rating- 4/5

David Choi
facebook.com/davidchoi
twitter.com/davidchoimusic
youtube.com/davidchoimusic

No comments:

Post a Comment